San Antonio Catholic Church

Black Lake, NM
An old Catholic Church in the Moreno Valley of New Mexico. The land was originally donated to the Santa Fe Archdiocese in 1920 by Mariano Tafoya. It has served the Black Lake and Angel Fire Catholic Community regularly until the opening of a newly built church, Holy Angels Mission Church, in Angel Fire. San Antonio can only seat 40 or 50 people and is still used for special events such as baptisms, first communions, weddings, and funerals.